Seashore Taste of Islay at La Bécasse
Join us for a Seashore Taste of Islay at La Bécasse hosted by Bowmore ambassador Alasdair Dickinson.
Alasdair will lead you on a delightful journey of taste and discovery including a masterclass explaining how whisky is made, what makes each whisky different and why it pairs specifically to the food. In addition Alasdair will share secrets and stories from the distillery and sensory tricks used to get the most from the whisky.
Embark on a journey exploring our home island and our whisky, paired with an exquisite four course seafood menu, especially created by Chef Will Holland for this occasion.
A unique opportunity to discover Bowmore's legendary Single Malts from their magical island paired with award-winning fine dining.
This event will take place in the No.1 Vaults at La Becasse, a purpose built dining area based on our own No.1 Vaults, the oldest maturation warehouse in Scotland.
£99 per person inclusive of:
- Whisky Cocktail with canapes on arrival
- 4 Course seafood themed menu with paired Whiskies including limited edition Single Malts.
- A Whisky masterclass led by Alasdair Dickinson of Morrison Bowmore
- Dessert served with selected poetry
- Plus a little something from us to take away with you.
Advanced booking is essential as places are limited. To book please telephone 01584 872 325 or email email@example.com