Beam Suntory ("we"; "us"; "our") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information at all times in everything we do.
I. What is a cookie
A cookie is a small file that the websites you visit send to the browser and allow the website to remember information about your visit. We collect information directly from you. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you.
Cookies, store the information you decide to share with us, each time you visit this website. As a consequence, we may be able to provide you with information about products of interest to you.
II. Types of cookies
i. Responsible for the cookies
We use different kind of cookies; first-party cookies, which are the ones we use, and third-party cookies, that refer to the ones used by our partners.
ii. Types of cookies we use
Please, find more details in the following chart:
|1st – Essential||age-gate-verified
|6-hours||Internal Bowmore cookies used to control content of the site such as age gate functionality.|
|1st – Google Analytics||
|2 years||These cookies are used to throttle the request rate and to distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.|
|3rd - DoubleClick||IDE||1.5 years||These cookies set by a third party (DoubleClick) and are used for serving targeted advertisements that are relevant to you across the web. Targeted advertisements may be displayed to you based on your previous visits to this website. For example, advertisements about a topic you have expressed an interest in while browsing our site may be displayed to you across the web. In addition, these cookies measure the conversion rate of ads presented to the user.|
|3rd - DoubleClick||
|1.5 years||These cookies set by a third party (DoubleClick) and are used for serving targeted advertisements that are relevant to you across the web. Targeted advertisements may be displayed to you based on your previous visits to this website. For example, advertisements about a topic you have expressed an interest in while browsing our site may be displayed to you across the web. In addition, these cookies measure the conversion rate of ads presented to the user.|
|2 years||Xg4ken.com(third-party domains set by tracking and adversing)|
III. Cookies Management
You may manage the cookies on your device and your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. We recommend that you check your browser's help. Find out how to manage your cookies using the most popular browsers below:
i. Internet Explorer
iii. Google Chrome
V. Users Rights
Under the GDPR, you have a number of legal rights in relation to the personal information which we hold about you. We respect your legal rights in relation to your information and aim to uphold your rights in everything we do. Your legal rights under the GDPR include the following:
- Subject access right – You can ask us to provide you with a copy of the personal information which we hold about you and a description of how we use your information.
- Right to rectification – If you believe any information we hold about you may be inaccurate or incomplete, you can require us to rectify these inaccuracies.
- Right to erasure / Right to be forgotten – You can require us to erase your information in certain circumstances. However, please note that we may not always be able to comply
- with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Right to data portability – Where we process your information using automated means of processing on the basis of your consent or for the purposes of performing a contract with you, you can request that we supply such information to another party in a machine-readable format.
- Right to restriction of processing – You can require us to restrict or suspend our processing of your information in certain limited circumstances.
- Right to object to processing – Where we process your information on the lawful basis that such processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to us processing your information in certain circumstances
- Right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes – You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your information for direct marketing purposes. If you object to us processing your information for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your information for such purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent – If we process your information on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your information. However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing of your information carried out before you withdraw your consent.